Date: Feb 20, 2012
Title: New terms issued with quotes.
In our ongoing process to provide the high level of service required, we have updated the terms we issue with all of our quotes.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT and delivery, which is charged at cost.
- Face surface tolerances are +-0.25mm. As with all waterjet cutting processes, parts will have a positive taper of approx 0.3mm per cut edge. This taper is not included in our tolerance of +-0.25mm. Parts will also have a small tag of material where cut begins and ends. If you require any clarification as to the tolerances you can expect, please discuss with our production department who will be happy to help.
- Prices are based on quantities stated being ordered. Prices do not include secondary machining processes such as counter sinking, counter boring or machining unless stated. Please discuss if required.
- Free issue material, goods, templates and property are supplied at customer’s risk. Our liability is limited to invoice value only.
- All delivery dates quoted are based on date of quotation and although every effort will be made to meet your requirements, varies may occur. We also reserve the right to defer delivery dates until any monies due are received.
- We cannot guarantee scratch free surfaces, however to discuss options please contact the sender.
- With the waterjet being a round tool, all internal corners will have a radius of 0.6mm It may be necessary to add a machining allowance on the thicker material, this will be advised in the notes section of the quote. Please refer to the tolerance details.
- Material supplied will be to British standards as outlined by our suppliers. Test certificates will be supplied on request.
- Quotations will be based on customer information and drawings supplied. However CAD drawings will be requested on placement of order. In the event CAD drawings are not available, we may submit a drawing for approval.
- Any rejection or none conformance of goods must be notified in writing within 7 days of receipt of goods. Rejected goods must be returned to our company to be inspected. We do not accept responsibility for costs of reworked goods either by ourselves or other parties unless it has been agreed prior in writing after inspection. Non payment of rejected goods will not be accepted unless after agreement of full credit note has been issued against the order invoice. Our liability is limited to the invoice value only.
- We cannot take responsibility for goods damaged in transit.
- Payment terms are 30 days, however first orders must be paid for by pro-forma until a credit account can be established.
- Goods remain the property of Control Waterjet Cutting until paid for in full.